X

I just lowered my kat this weekend:)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just lowered my kat this weekend:)

This was was really easy and my wife can now ride my bike as well which is pretty cool as well.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by 2005kat
    This was was really easy and my wife can now ride my bike as well which is pretty cool as well.

As you did not buy your lowering links from me, you are now banned Looks good, congrats.
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Lowered? Hmm, I want mine raised Need more ground clearance

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
        Lowered? Hmm, I want mine raised Need more ground clearance
        I can do that too Let me know.
        Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

I'd really like to lower mine. Thought perhaps I'd surf around today and find out how exactly to do this.
          2000 Katana 750
          -VERITAS AEQUITAS-

Comment

Low rida
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

The bike for the 4 foot tall rider...
              "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

how much did you lower it and where's your exhaust?
                sigpic

Comment

Do you even have any front fork travel at all?? It seems very, very low, I hope you don't encounter any speed bumps Looks nice though

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                  You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I paided $60 bucks for the link and the lower fearing drags I might mod that this weekend. The back was lowered 4 inches and the front was lowered about 3 1/2 inches give or take and the forks have a little room to travle not much it kinda sucks though. Thanks for the comments it feel good to be on a fourm were people are cool about the average guy works on there own bike!!!!!!

Comment

and the exhaust got hack off with a sawsall due to the D&D blowwing out while I was riding one evening, we keep the D&D mid pipe and made a slash cut man it's loud and I love it !!! HEEEE

Comment

So you have your bike straight piped from the headers and you think it sounds good?

You mean to tell me you like your kat to sound like a cruiser? And backfire on decel?

Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
                        18v Rigid Drill
                        Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
                        New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

I never thought of it that way? HUMMMM you have opened my eyes alittle I have never been told that before I'ev always been told it sounds like a drag bike.

Comment

bike looks good...... if you like it loud then keep it loud cause it does'nt get any louder
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X