X

r6 bushings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r6 bushings

Hi all can anyone suggest where i can get bushings for my R6 shock so it may fit my 1994 gsx600f

Originally posted by magicfalcon View Post
    Hi all can anyone suggest where i can get bushings for my R6 shock so it may fit my 1994 gsx600f
    Ebay search 12mm od x 10mm id x 6mm long sleeve bushing.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Call 951-279-6655 x109 on Monday and tell Louie that Terry said to grab the (2) bushings from Brad's desk and sell them to you. If Louie has questions tell him to contact me, he knows how to get a hold of me. I had Paul make a drawing for the bushings that I made for someone here that never bought them. They sell for $19.99 pair and you get 20% off of that.

Edit, Oh hell nevermind you are on the other side of the pond. But leaving this for others that may need them.

Tmod (Terry)

Comment

thanks for your offer if i get stuck ill have to take you up on that would have to find out postage to UK could pay by paypal money transfer no charge for that.or maybe you cuold e mail me a drawing for the bushing and get a mate to make a set the uk is not geared up so well for the old kettle conversions but thanks again much appreciated

Thanks nothing that size available that i could find on ebay but was worth a try ta

Thanks nothing that size available that i could find on ebay but was worth a try ta
        Last edited by magicfalcon; 07-20-2014, 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

thanks for your offer if i get stuck ill have to take you up on that would have to find out postage to UK could pay by paypal money transfer no charge for that.or maybe you cuold e mail me a drawing for the bushing and get a mate to make a set the uk is not geared up so well for the old kettle conversions but thanks again much appreciated

93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks but this seller does not ship to the UK

Comment

Working...
            X