Katana of the Month - April 2007 - KatanaSoldier

Welcome to the KatRiders.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KatRiders.com > Suzuki Katana Forums > Riding Tips

Riding Tips First bike? Old rider that learned a new lesson?
Post your questions, tips and experiences here so we can all learn from them!

Old 03-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
Chilli99katana
Katrider

eBay ID: mrah_55

Default Updates

So I haven't posted in a while, but I am on here just about everyday. Figured it is about time to update a bit. First, I finally took the MSF course with the wife, and got my endorsement last week. Now that I am fully lisenced, I plan on hitting the road for longer trips(as long as the weather starts to cooperate). My wife(as she has already posted) took the course too and got the best score in the class. Not too bad for someone that wouldn't even sit on a parked bike not too long ago. She even bought a motorcycle today (which I rode home in the pouring rain). Pretty proud of her all in all.

Speaking of the MSF class, I asked the in structor about the military's sport rider course, and he shared some interesting news: starting in April all the MSF instructors are taking a class in Columbia, Sportbike Riders Course! MSF instructor says it will be available in May.

Looking forward to riding with all the area KR members.
Chilli99katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:31 PM   #2
Psycho1
Titanium Butt

We'll definitly get some good rides in once I get settled out there. I already told the wife I'm planning on hanging out for a week or so when I make the trip to move her out there, before comming back to OR to sell the house, so I can take her out on a good ride one weekend to meet everyone from KR that's in the area.

Psycho1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

KatRiders.com > Suzuki Katana Forums > Riding Tips