X

My bike fresh from painting!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bike fresh from painting!!!

Here is my bike as of yesterday with a fresh (5 total) flat black paint job..I painted the body flat and the swingarm and lower forks. The swingarm and lower forks make it all tie together I think!!!

Whatchall think!!!???
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks good, but a set of clear turn signals would probably really set it off well.
    Kyle

Comment

oooooo very nice!
      Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

damn that picture sucks. Here is a different view!
        Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I didnt even remember to take the damn centerstand off before I snapped these....LOL.
          I even meant too!!

Comment

Second pic looks much, I agree about some clear signals, it would pull everything together. Or even smoked ones...
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Sorry I cant help myself. Ive finally got this pic psting thingy down pat!!

Here is a close up of the swingarm!!

Comment

Sweet ! I love that D&D !! way cool !! some clear signals would definately look even sweeter!

Comment

Thanks for the good comments, I am really really happy about the way this paint job turned out.

I personally like the stock turns and tail. I have thought about getting the clears but never have. Plus I just got the right turn from SweetLou and cant seem to let it go!!!!

Comment

Sorry LOL Last and best one.

Comment

Damn that looks good! The black swingarm and forks are sweet. And another Kat with a D&D!! Great job.
                      sigpic

Comment

Seriously, that's probably the sweetest Kat I've seen

Comment

Awesome, get smoked signals for a really awesome stealth look.
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

That is awsome!! good job. If i were to paint my bike, thats what it would look like.

Ya a set of smoked siglas would look great

Comment

One thing id for sure, I will make sure that I have my clears installed before posting any pics, lol

What kit do you hsve on the under tail, that looks real sweet
                              Big Cory
                              SBFMC 707
                              2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Working...
                              X