X

For those who wish to wheelie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who wish to wheelie

This a is a vid one of my local rider put together after his wreck, as you can see he has been stunt riding for some time. till his bike fell on his ankle for 12 oclock

This is a very powerful and emotional video for me. It represents how my hopes and dreams were destroyed in a matter of seconds.

watch the vid and please wear your gear!

Tim

here is post on another board it has a pics of his legs and will tell you what happened

Heads up...Pics may be NWS... Edit'd by KR Mngmnt...

Comment

Originally posted by suzukisportrider2004
      here is post on another board it has a pics of his legs and will tell you what happened
      it would help if you had of actually included the link.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

umm...I am totally lost now. no link to a vid...none to pics....just to some pic of a bike for a tombstone.

Comment

Am I missing something or is there not a vid on that link in his first post Maybe you have to sign up on the forum to see it?

All I see is a tombstone carved like a motorcycle. Ive never seen that before though, interesting...

Comment

links fixed

Comment

Wow is his leg ever messed up !!!!!! Ive never seen a contraption on a leg like that before.. Ive seen pins inserted after the fact but not that...

Comment

bad things happen to stupid people, what do you expect when you do that kind of stuff, eventually its going to catch up with you.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

didnt say he had it coming to him..... just food for thought before someone try it for there 1st time

Comment

well I know how he feels. I had a similar device on my leg for 3 weeks, then a full leg cast for 6 months. it was on for 4, but when they removed and x-rayed it, they decided to put it on for 2 more months. my whole summer was shot. in the vid where you see the screws in the leg...I have the same thing. been in there 16 years now. it sucks.

Comment

he cant wait to get back on a bike

Comment

I can relate to that. My accident was with a car, but after the 2 and a half years of operations and rehab, I went out and bought my 92 1100 kat.
                        You would not believe how many times I heard, "you live through a wreck like you had, and then go out and buy a death machine like that".
                        My parents were shitting bricks when they find out.

You have two kinds of people in the world. The ones who fall off a horse and get right back on...or the kind that say, "fuck horses, I am getting a dog".

Comment

Yikes, my brother had a similar thing happen to him riding except the dummy was street racing not stunting, his one leg is a half inch shorter now.
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Not surprised by that one bit..and oddly enough atleast in my experience. The ones that get into a bad accident are the ones that usually want to ride again asap...but the ones who get involved in a minor lowside or have too many close calls; alot of times are the ones that hang it up prematurely.

Comment

It looks like he was a pretty good stunter. I am really surpirsed to hear that was his first break.

Hope he heals up fast and good and gets back out on 2 wheels soon!
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X