X

And today's Stupid Award goes to...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tory
    really, they just need to educate the non-motorcycle riding population to look out for us... not once in drivers ed, did they mention anything about motorcycles. such a large portion of the in class session for basic rider course talks about cars, and how to look out for them... maybe they need to learn to look out for us too.
    People shouldn't HAVE to be told to watch out for motorcyclists . I mean really , how hard is it to miss about 600lbs of metal and fleash in the lane next to you , or in the road soming your way ? If you "didn't see him/her" , MAYBE you shouldn't even have a license in the first place ... People see DEER and other SMALL animals and try to avoid them , and a bike is as big or BIGGER than most animals trying to cross the road .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

your right md86. but we were taught how to deal w/cars. why can't they be taught how to deal w/us?

Comment

good looking out for yourself and good to hear all was okay! this is why our brotherhood of riders is so strong, we all relate to the everyday dangers we encounter w/ stupid aholes! I know I wasn't his bad before I got my bike, there are just some ignorant people.
        Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

I remember the one time, a few years back, I almost took a bike out as I merged onto the interstate. I wanted to jump around the old fart in front of me so I quick glanced my blind spot and moved over. Should have checked better. I almost took him out at the front wheel. At the time I was all gung-ho and full of adrenaline (for whatever reason) so I told him what to go do with himself. Now, I'm surprised I didn't get a boot to the face after I stopped a few miles up the road. I'm afraid this is a mentality cagers won't understand until they've had the ultimate pucker while riding next to someone just like them.
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

Seems they all come at you in one day doesnt it..?

Comment

Working...
            X