X

any looking for a kat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any looking for a kat?

I just did a serch on the local classifieds, and there are 93 katanas for sale within 100 miles from me.

6 1100's between 88-93
    4 750's between 84-86
    1 83 1100
    and then all the rest.

there is definately no shortage of them around here.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Wow that's alot, the trader is currently showing only 41 for sale in all of Ontario.
    Kyle

Comment

6 1100's,,I'm moving...to Canada..

Comment

You cant find many of them around here at all..if they arent on the showroom floor as new 06 or leftover 05 models, they are pretty scarce.

Comment

I want an 1100

Comment

Originally posted by nitros222
            I want an 1100
            how about 1 for $800?

he says the reason for sale is he just doesn't use it anymore. it has 94k kms on it, which is about 56-57k miles. it looks dirty. but for $800, it could be worth it for sure. why don't I jump on that, you might ask? well it is tempting to say the least, but I already have enough bikes and parts in that model to do me. gotta be honest though....it is not easy sayin NO to myself.

ok...seriously take a look arond this site.

when you get to the site, click on 'ACCUEIL" u[p on the yellow menu bar.
            on the front page...where there are 1, 2 and 3...choose any city from the pull down list.
            then to section 3 (skip 2 for now)....and click on "Moto" under the "Vehicules" section. then in that section, type "katana" in the section called "Contenant les mots ou Numéro de PAC".

I just did it, and it has changed. it now says, " 109 items trouvés répartis sur 10 pages correspondants à ces critères"......which translates to 109 items found on 10 pages. there are 12 to a page.

so am I to assume that is a high number of kats compared by demographics? more popular with the french quebecers....and katman05 (lol) ?
            anyway...there is a pile of them. how do prices compare? see any deals I can pick up to stick on ebay?
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
            X