No announcement yet.
X

She went down. Suppose I'm fortionate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She went down. Suppose I'm fortionate.

Yup. However, fortionatly she wasn't really moving faster than 3mph. No I didn't drop it in a parking lot trying to mount or dismount.

Around my house is a rotary. They're not very diffucult and they require only that you know which way you want to go but somhow people just don't get it... I was riding along behind this small car, I couldent tell what make but it doesn't matter. They go to take a left off the rotary but then spur of the momment decide they want to take the right off the rotary. Which is right where I am. I somhow managed to stop without getting killed (I had to ride down a rear wheel skid) and they run speeding off. I got a look inside their car because I high beamed it as I was stopping. It was full of little kids who just got their licence. The ones in the back seat looked back and saw me fall down with the bike, my leg undernieth the bike and I fall to the ground. They kept on going....

Luckily another biker had seen the whole thing and helped me get the bike back up. The aftermath: I don't think I'm going to be able to do my Squats correctly tomorow... My leg friggin hurts and it's a little swollen. Probobly going to be OK though. Damage on the bike was limited to scratches and a broken front break lever. I think I did pretty well all considering. I'm still pretty shaken up about the whole thing.
    2001 Suzuki Katana 750 - Black

Thank their parents for educating them on how to act responsibly.

Comment

Man.. glad to hear you are relatively alright.

Could have been soooo much worse.

Squid cagers... worse than squids on a bike!!

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
      who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Glad your ok, sorry about the bike. too bad no one got a tag # for the little SOBs.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Glad your OK also ...Our lovely MA rotarys where people dont know how to use them. I am on the Cape so I know, F'n tourists! LOL
          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Working...
          X