No announcement yet.
X

Need new tire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm probley running on the worst looking plugs in here, string type.. They have been open to moister and the eliments since I openend em a few months ago. 2 holes on the very far corner with big buldge in between the 2 plugs. I'm also running conti road attacks. I check tires and pressure about every 50 miles and wear full gear with body armor. Oh yes I'm not going to take here over 75mph any time soon.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by acraze View Post
      2 holes on the very far corner with big buldge in between the 2 plugs.
      That big budge is where the tire carcass has delaminated from the belting underneath, and there may be a whole lot of additional damages you can't see. You really need to change out that tire! Having a tire internally delaminate during riding usually means a really bad accident.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
        That big budge is where the tire carcass has delaminated from the belting underneath, and there may be a whole lot of additional damages you can't see. You really need to change out that tire! Having a tire internally delaminate during riding usually means a really bad accident.

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Dang just what I didn't want to hear!!! But thanks I didn't know that. It will be about 8 more days of rain so I won't get out on it really and just wait for payday
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X