X

Newbie From Arizona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie From Arizona

Hey guys I'm extremely new here and new to the Katana. I own a 2006 Kat 600 and so far I love it. Anyways, I live out in the deserts of AZ and kinda hope there's some riders out here because I'd enjoy some group rides once and awhile. Right now it's just me and my best friend riding and we'd like to connect with some other riders. Well guys, and girls, I guess that's all I've got to say for now.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting"
    -Steve McQueen

Welcome to KR!
    If there aren't any members in the area, you should try meetup.com. There's somewhere around 10 active groups in my area. Some are Harley based, some SS, many don't care as long as you're on 2 wheels. Might have some in your area.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

+1 on meetup. You do get a mixed bag but as long as you keep an open mind its all good. I lead a ride today with 3 others from two meetup groups.
      Katana 600
      Harley electra glide
      Ninja 636r
      650 v-strom.
      Had some epic tarmac, some chip seal kinda gravely stuff and about a mile of dirt.
      The Kat loved it all!

Comment

Welcome hope you enjoy kr

Comment

Thanks guys and thank you rschlegel for the Meetup.com information; I had no idea that existed.
          "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting"
          -Steve McQueen

Comment

Working...
          X