X

Newbie from Montreal Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Montreal Canada

Hello there, I've been reading this site for a couple of weeks now, got to say I really like it plus I find him very useful.

I got a 2000 Kat 750 three weeks ago, I used to have a Honda Shadow 1988, it was nice but I always wanted to have a Sport-Touring bike so I got this one and my wife got a 2003 600 Kat (she used to ride a Suzuki Intruder).

We are still getting used to the new style, we love it. We still have cold weather in here, plus it has been raining a lot. We can't wait to get full time on them .

I wanted to get a set of Saddlebags (hard) but they are very difficult to find plus they are really expensive so I found on line about Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags, I was wondering if anyone has tried it before by any chance.

here the link where I found them:

Purchase the Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags at Canada's Motorcycle. Free shipping and Easy returns.

this one for the TailBag

Purchase the Cortech Super 2.0 Tail Bag at Canada's Motorcycle. Free shipping and Easy returns.

Ok, nice to be part of this Kat group.

Any advice will be really appreciated

Thanks

Welcome aboard, you are only about an hour or so away (Vermont, near Burlington) and yes, it's been painfully slow to get nice bike weather this year!

Wish I could help you with the bags, but have had no experience w/them. I noticed that this site has a number of reviews though and folks seem to like them:

Whether you're commuting to work, or taking a long weekend trip, the Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags are the perfect companion. Made from sturdy 1680D ba…
    Chris

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
    Ralph W. Sockman

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Hi KatinVermont, thanks for the reply

I've been reading the reviews also and it seems to be a good option, I might give then a shot.

I just checked the Weather and it doesn't seems to be too good for next 4-6 days

Have a good season anyway

Comment

Welcome! Cool your wife rides too, have fun!
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Welcome to KR.

I believe there are several people that have bags similar to what you are asking about. I've never really heard anybody complain.

Comment

Thanks guys,

I think I will give it a shot and place the order

And yes, riding along with the wife is cool specially when she is a warrior ( and I mean it), she took her Intruder on her first driving year and we drove from Montreal to Cape Breton (Nova Scotia) 7 days trip she just complained when we had a really bad windy weather, very proud of her

Good riding everyone!!

Comment

Welcome to KR ride safe....

Comment

Welcome to ke

Comment

Working...
                X