Shout out from cambridge ontario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out from cambridge ontario

Hello All !!
    As i am new to the forums I wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. Picked up a 2002 750 gsx750f last fall and after a very long and brutal winter finally got it on the road and able to put some km's on it. Although I am not new to bikes it has been a very long time since i've been on two wheels ( well motorized anyways). Needless to say it feels great to be back on a bike! Ive attached a few pic's for your viewing pleasure!
    Attached Files

Welcome to KR. Nice looking bike.

Comment

Welcome to KR! There's quite a few KR members here from your neck of the woods.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. I noticed Slofuze that your from wallaceburg. I was born and raised in dresden.

Comment

Nice bike!

Comment

Originally posted by cambridgekat View Post
            Thanks for the welcome guys. I noticed Slofuze that your from wallaceburg. I was born and raised in dresden.
            It's a small world. I taught at Dawn Euphemia just down the road. I noticed St. Jacobs on the side of the van..... love that place! I hope they're planning to rebuild the market.
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Welcome!
              sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
              1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
              2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
              First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
              Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

I'm in Cambridge also. PM me sometime if you wanna ride! Also I wouldn't mind hearing your slip on as I'm in the market for one.
                Last edited by ve3nsv; 04-28-2014, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Waterloo here

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                  I noticed St. Jacobs on the side of the van..... love that place! I hope they're planning to rebuild the market.

they have a temporary structure up already its a soft sided Quonset building
                  Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                    It's a small world. I taught at Dawn Euphemia just down the road. I noticed St. Jacobs on the side of the van..... love that place! I hope they're planning to rebuild the market.
                    I know that school the Faas's which are our neighbours went there. Like rexazz2 mentioned there is a structure there now but I’m sure they will build something more permanent there. Maybe something that isn’t all wood this time? I haven’t been there since last year been going to the Cambridge market, but as soon as the warm weather comes I’ll be heading down.

Originally posted by ve3nsv View Post
                    I'm in Cambridge also. PM me sometime if you wanna ride! Also I wouldn't mind hearing your slip on as I'm in the market for one.
                    ya I’d be down for a ride anytime. The exhaust sounds great especially around 6 or 7 grand. The only issue I’m having with it is that the engine bogs a bit when i first get rolling on the bike. The mechanic said that the carbs need to be jetted for that exhaust but I’m not sure if that’s the problem because as the bike gets warmer the "bogging" goes away. I guess if it continues I’ll have to take it back to the shop and spend the 500 to have the carbs worked on.
                    Last edited by cambridgekat; 04-29-2014, 12:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Welcome to KR...and beautyful machine..

Comment

Working...
                      X