X

Im new to forums! :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new to forums! :)

Hi!! my name is Jami I ride on 00 Katana 750 and absolutely love it until I hit a deer this Saturday! I am ok a little shoulder injury but it will heal! Now im looking for parts!

welcome. My friend hit on deer on his gsxr750 at high speeds.. Himself and the bike got pretty messed up. Hope you heal up soon.

Comment

how thats bad news i hit mine at about 50 mph

Comment

Welcome to KR!
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Ouch, glad you seem to be mostly ok. Good luck fixing the bike up!
          1998 Katana 750
          1992 Katana 1100
          2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Welcome to Katriders. Glad you came out OK.

Comment

Oh dear...

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                Oh dear... Krey
                Ouch... SMH
                sigpic
                '91 Katana 600 custom right-side shift, Yoshimura Exhaust, Vinyl Carbon Fiber wrapped.

'09 Aprilia Mana 850 Carbon Fiber body work, Leo Vince Exhaust, HID conversion

Comment

Welcome. Sounds like you are in pretty good shape, considering. How bad is the bike; what parts you looking for?
                  Chris

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
                  Ralph W. Sockman

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

hey guys thanks for being so inviting!

Originally posted by katinvermont View Post
                    Welcome. Sounds like you are in pretty good shape, considering. How bad is the bike; what parts you looking for?
                    i just bought a headlight, new mirror fairing stay, stator cover, and need to get paid again to get full fairings.
                    i was wondering in another forum where is the air guide place in regards to the 2000 katana 750? ive already been told that i do in fact need it nut since the wreck im not really even sure what i have and what i dont.

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                    Oh dear...

Krey
                    i got my payback! hahahaha
                    Last edited by jamivuolo; 04-29-2014, 09:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                    X