No announcement yet.
X

My new rear signals I custom Made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't mind sharing... where did you get the strips of LEDs? I can think of some other projects that they might prove useful for.

Comment

I bought some red ones on ebay at one time...don't know if they are cheaper...
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by jason05
        probably brighter than mine... they look good.. check out mine if you havent seen them already:
        Now THIS one looks nice and should be extremely functional.
        Ron
        MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Looking good and original, however I question the visibility from behind.

Comment

They look real nice, I like 'em. I think Jason's would be a little more visible from behind on angles though.

Comment

I got the strip from Ebay the came from china or japan. I got two strips of light for 7 bucks or so. Lineing up the holes was the hard part being that the fairing is curved and the strip with 2 rows of lights had no pay in them.
              I think you all would be suprised how visable and bright the are. Have you see the new Super bright led flashlights, well its at least that bright. I like that Idea of combineing the two. I personally like his alot, wish I thought of it I have about 20 spare led's.
              www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
              Katana Frame Sliders
              The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
              98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
              I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

I really like your idea on the turn signals and actually went out to my bike last night and saw where it would work for me but I have individual amber leds...so I can make designs for my blinkers...but someone told me here at work that could run into trouble because a cop pulled him over because he had engine/underside lighting...and told him that the source of the light must not be directly visible...so these lights being directly visible may be and issue...
                Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

well in fl they are legal because they are not red or blue, and that they are being use for actual indication device (ie. turn signal)
                  www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
                  Katana Frame Sliders
                  The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
                  98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
                  I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

heya BRAUNSTEIN82.....alittle advise..LOSE THE SHOVEL. That should have been the first thing u did when u got the bike
                    " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Working...
                    X