No announcement yet.
X

OK, I cant take it anymore..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he killed them and stole the bikes... but I might have been misinformed.

My current ride of choice

Comment

I had forgotten about this thread, my apologies all. to sum it up, he has both bikes covered now for about the last month or so. Finally ! I have only seem him a handful of times and in the morning on my way out the door to work so I couldnt talk to him. I have tried to knock on his door a few times since this thread but he either isnt home or just doesnt answer. I was hoping to offer him so help by striking up a conversation about bikes and maybe finding another riding partner and then just easing into the option of helping winterize and take care of the bikes if he needed it but for whatever reason we dont seem to cross paths.

but anywho, yeah they are sitting in the same space they've been in for months now, finally covered up atleast but walking by I can see the rims from under the cover just rusting out more and more

Comment

Nice! I was just checking some of the older threads and came across it. I was just curious Thanks for the response.

Comment

I wish we had concerned neighbours like you Matt!
          We don't even get flyers delivered anymore!
          Bet it all on red!

Comment

now why is that

Comment

Working...
            X