X

New to me, 89 Kat 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to me, 89 Kat 750

Hi everybody, I'm new here. So, I just made a deal on an 89 750, I bought it as a project bike. I haven went and picked it up yet but in a few days I will. I know it needs a new ignition coil, rear tire, and a turn signal. It runs great and looks pretty good. I was wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction of a good brand of coil and I good tire for the bike. I would like to customize it, mainly a wider tire, a new tail piece(something more modern). I would also like to know if a fairing from a similar year gsxr(I like the dual headlight look) can be adapted to fit my bike. Any advice will be appreciated.

Welcome....use the search function above. GSXR fairings will not fit directly.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Thank you for the welcoming. I didn't figure the gsxr fairings would be a go but figured I would ask anyway.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to Kat Riders.

Comment

The best way I know of to remodel a Katana to look like GSXR is; Buy a GSXR and put the Katana license plate on the GSXR.

Comment

Working...
                X