X

What is it worth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it worth

Hey guys I have had to come to a decision. I have to sell my 2005 Kat it is bone stock and has 4200 miles on it. What you think it would pull off craigslist. I am going through a divorce and the bike has to go to make room in my budget to pay my child support.
    Chris Powell

I would start with $4,500 and work down to $4,000
    But i'm in FL prices higher here, if your in a place with snow right now....yeah good luck with the sell, if ppl buy when there is snow on the ground is becdause it was C H E A P

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Cadman, sorry to hear you have to sell the Kat,
      I bought an 05 750 stock in perfect condition 1000 miles on it for $5300 Canadian last summer. The market will be softer now, off season and poor economy.

Blackdog
      Blackdog
      DRz-400e plated
      Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

white, is that a highpoint pistol in your pic?

Comment

Originally posted by cpark_12 View Post
          white, is that a highpoint pistol in your pic?
          yeah lil hi-point .380ACP i picked up at our last gun show, just to target shoot with. surprisingly I like it better, then the Taurus my g/f has and it was 1/3 the price.

Only problems I had were with a few misfeeds from some crap German ammo i was shooting (WOLF) but since I got some good stuff it hasn't jammed or misfed again

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Sorry to hear about the sale. definately above 4K...try to hold on til spring if you can....buyers will be on the look out by then.

I bought my 04 750 stock with 5000 km for 4500 CDN in the winter 07-08. Bike is/was showroom.
            2004 GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by Cadmaster View Post
              Hey guys I have had to come to a decision. I have to sell my 2005 Kat it is bone stock and has 4200 miles on it. What you think it would pull off craigslist. I am going through a divorce and the bike has to go to make room in my budget to pay my child support.
              Sell the child!

Comment

Originally posted by GSXfs600 View Post
                Sell the child!
                That is pretty funny and I wish I could. LOL!!! I adopted her about 4 years ago and now I am getting rapped by the ex. Here is some free advise......"It is cheaper to keep her"
                Chris Powell

Comment

yeah lil hi-point .380ACP i picked up at our last gun show, just to target shoot with. surprisingly I like it better, then the Taurus my g/f has and it was 1/3 the price.

Only problems I had were with a few misfeeds from some crap German ammo i was shooting (WOLF) but since I got some good stuff it hasn't jammed or misfed again
                  yeah, i've heard they are pretty decent guns for the price. a lifetime warranty at that price! no offense, they're just ugly as mess!

Comment

Maaaaannnnn.......why can't some angry, soon to be ex-wife be trying to sell a bike on here.

I can see it now....

'need to sell my ***hole soon-to-be ex hubby's like new katana. First 50 bucks gets it.'

Originally posted by Cadmaster View Post
                    Here is some free advise......"It is cheaper to keep her"
                    Nah, a .22 behind the ear will do the job. And they're what?....a penny a piece??
                    Last edited by CenCalKat; 01-15-2009, 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                    BMC Notorious 918 HT
                    2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Nah, a .22 behind the ear will do the job. And they're what?....a penny a piece??[/quote]

Don't forget 25 to life!!!! I have considered it but something about sharing a cell with Bubba isn't my idea of fun.
                      Chris Powell

Comment

bought my 06' kat (1200 miles) last september from a guy in the exact same situation (divorce, needed cash, etc.), for 4400 cold, hard cash.
                        joey b.

Comment

For a realistic price guide, visit www.nadaguides.com, click motorcycle, used, then Suzuki, your year, and finally your model. Expect to have to go low in this economy & this time of year (better sales potential in April). Good luck!

Oh, and remember the following rules for the future:
                          1. The right woman will stay with you forever with just a ring and a promise, without "I do" & legal paperwork.
                          2. Never adopt another person's children from a previous relationship unless you are going to be the sole parent of record. Get a power-of-attorney for their health care & parental-type decisions instead (same powers, not same post-divorce obligations).

Cheers,
                          =-= The CyberPoet

Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

About 4200
                            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                            Current Bikes:
                            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

If it flies, floats or f***S, RENT IT.

At least that is what my mother always told me...

Comment

Working...
                              X