No announcement yet.
X

3 "new" to me bikes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 gsxr is water cooled, the motor mounts differently.
    +1 with nut-nut's order
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

the engine i have needs work. i dont want to put money in that engine i want a swap. was thinkin gixxer 750 but too much work. now thinkin bandit 1200. if anyone has a link to a swap in a old kat i can look at.

Comment

Originally posted by slam816 View Post
        9s shouldnt be that unrealistic. Provided i can get a water cooled efi engine into that frame and the right sprockets, drop hopefully 60 lbs off the bike. Or am I completely out to lunch?
        Also does anyone know how to register on Old skool suzuki? cant find a register button anywhere.
        Might as well buy a newer faster bike... you'll spend less time and money that way, guaranteed.

I mean, the new ZX14 has more than double the horsepower of your old 750 and it's barely breaking into the nines. and that's a chassis that's set up to handle that kind of power reliably. and suspension. and brakes.
        My signature is dancing bacon Your argument is invalid.

Originally posted by TRPUT
        Someone who can eloquently give it when deserved ... and expect to take it when deserved. You Sir win the chicken strip wanger comparison hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by slam816 View Post
          thinkin bandit 1200. if anyone has a link to a swap in a old kat i can look at.
          Not got a link at the moment but done the swap a couple of dozen times so know whats involved ..... its all pretty easy if you have the time & skills
          Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

Working...
          X