X

ride height

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ride height

whats the normal height for the bottom of a 93 kat? noticed yesterday that my exhaust is maybe an inch off the ground. i do see a lil leaking on the trees but will that cause all this and what do i look for to know if its been lowered?

Originally posted by stones863 View Post
    whats the normal height for the bottom of a 93 kat? noticed yesterday that my exhaust is maybe an inch off the ground. i do see a lil leaking on the trees but will that cause all this and what do i look for to know if its been lowered?

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

well im more looking to know how hi the bottom of the bike should be from the ground ill get pictures up tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by stones863 View Post
        well im more looking to know how hi the bottom of the bike should be from the ground ill get pictures up tomorrow

Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something? Cause if not, knowing the seat height gives you the measurement you need to be able to simply figure out the clearance at the bottom difference.

If stock is 32" seat height, and yours is 30"... I'm gonna take a wild stab and say the bottom of the bike is 2" lower too.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

lmfao wow that slipped right by me hahaha my bad ok ty very much krey

Comment

Working...
          X