X

Speedo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedo

Hello guys! Is somebody here changed original speedo? I bought koso rx2 replica gauges, from gearbest, can somebody help with pin out?!

Pin out what part? Tach? Lights? Your speedo is a cable, unless the new setup has a magnet type speed sensor (Hopefully). The post kat has an electronic speedo.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      Pin out what part? Tach? Lights? Your speedo is a cable, unless the new setup has a magnet type speed sensor (Hopefully). The post kat has an electronic speedo.
      Hello! On my pre kat is already installed by previous owner koso rx1 replics , but its broken, and looks awfull.. i need wire pinout to connect new one, speedo, tacho, temp, fuel level. Full install for gauge working properly.

Comment

Never wore one while on a bike before...never will either.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Your best bet, download the manual (found in mechanics 101) and use the wiring diagram from it. Without seeing the cluster pinout vs the bike wiring, it would be difficult to explain.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
          X