X

Suspension Setup Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension Setup Vid

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

click Suspension on left side, then suzuki than katana 600/750

pretty informative, Looks like I need to respring the front and firm up the rear (250lbs )

Huh , interesting . Yeah , it seems if you're over 190-ish on a 600 , you NEED a different spring , dude says .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Interesting video, but I would really like to see him explain more of the geometry.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaKat
        Interesting video, but I would really like to see him explain more of the geometry.
        Like what? Personally I want to see more of Haley..

Comment

Good thing he's explaining waht he's doing and the measuring points.... Oh wait he's not. Horrible vid. I learned absolutely nothing except the kat is discontinued after 06'

Comment

THe actual points don't matter , it's the difference in the 2 measurements . Static sag should be about 32-35mm for street use I think . You measure from a point on the swingarm to a point on the tail . Points don't matter so long as you use the same 2 each time you measure .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Ok, so on my 06' 750 at 150 lbs I will need 1.5 inch difference from unsprung to sprung weight.
              But was he saying that there should be 3 inch of travel in the front?
              Also how does one go about adding preload?

NM found a link http://katriders.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=50

Comment

Working...
              X