X

looking for a paint match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a paint match

Has anyone found a close match to the2004 Pearl Deep Blue, other than ColorRite? They are too expensive.

take a peice to a automotive paint supplier and have it scanned. they may be able to match it for you.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

pumkin,
      let me know if you find any good source,my bike is the same color and need to paint the cowl same color.The Toyota Yaris has the same color I think.
      Watch for your Guardian Angel
      750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Re: looking for a paint match

i know a shop, that uses the camera to scan any paint job, and have mixed and painted my bikes to a perfect match..let me know if you need some help, i'll give you a number

Comment

Imagine that- a special match, just for lighting your paint on fire. Who would want such a thing...? Oh, you mean paint that's the same as yours!!! Now i get it!

Darn misleading post titles got me again!
          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB
            Imagine that- a special match, just for lighting your paint on fire. Who would want such a thing...? Oh, you mean paint that's the same as yours!!! Now i get it!

Darn misleading post titles got me again!
            You lost me bro...What I was saying is I know a paint shop who can perfectly match any paint for repairs...they use a camera or some sort of machine that tells them how and what to mix in stages to get the exact color...and then I was saying I personally used these guys and they did awesome work...the point of me posting it was, to let him know, if he was having a problem, i knew someone who could help....thanks

Comment

repsol,
              how do I get in contact? I need the same color that pumkin mentioned, for my cowl any help will be appreciated
              750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

buy the smallest quantity of touch-up paint from ColorRite and have the paint shop analyze that paint and match it.

Comment

vert,thanks never thought of that option.
                  750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Working...
                  X