X

Speedometer relocation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedometer relocation

Got rid of my headlight and that huge gauge cluster, mounted a new single headlight to my forks but I have no clue what to do about my speedometer. Has anyone found a cheap way to mount the original speedo to the triple tree? If so please explain and pictures would be very much appreciated.

Search works.......
    Look in the shit fighter, oooops streetfighter section. Many options.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Oh yeah wish I thought of that...thanks ass

Comment

That's an attitude that will get you heaps of help.

If you'd thought of it, and could be bothered doing it, you'd have an answer. Saves people wasting time answering the same question ... again, and it actually gets you your answer sooner.

And thanks for the thought ... I already know I'm an ass.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Not a fan of a bike that fought the street and lost. I directed you to a source of info. What more did you want? Actual CAD drawings for a pod? It's a street fighter.....use a soup can....

Ok 5 seconds and this was found and stickied too.. http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=81326
          Last edited by 92xjunker; 08-14-2016, 09:04 PM.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Buddy of mine had an idea to build some arms that attach to the crossbar under the gas tank, and then bring that up the front of the gas and have it sit right at the head of the gas tank. Very silly looking, as your cluster would be in front of the handlebars, but this can be done if you know how and where to bend the medal.

Comment

Working...
            X