X

new helmet with glasses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new helmet with glasses

I'm looking at buying a speed &strength 1500 series but I can't get my hands on one to test fit I will have order it. I'm worried about the the flip down sunshield hitting my glasses. My glasses aren't that big but I don't want to waste 2 bills if can't use the visor anybody have one of these or at least tried one on your feedback would be greatly appriciated. Thank
    when in doubt power out sally!!!!

I have a helmet with the flip down shade , I don't have a problem wearing glasses with it down
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

my next helmet will surely have an integrated tinted visor
      Just waiting for more selection
      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Most times the flip down shades on the helmets actually sit a good 1"+ away from your face, and are curved. Should be no issue for when wearing glasses.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

thanks for all the info fellas cause i really like the helmet that was the only thing i was concerned about now ill have a macthing coat and helmet. thanks again for the help.

Comment

i have the hjc is-16 with the flip down visor and my glasses fi under it without any contact. id defiantly get the helmet i love the flip down visor feature

Comment

That's what caught my attention with the ss1500 was the sunvisor because the sun is pretty darn bright sometimes without sunglasses

Comment

Working...
              X