X

New Leather Pants - Right on Time for Summer! >:-/

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Leather Pants - Right on Time for Summer! >:-/

Photos of the new pair of leather pants I bought yesterday. Yes, I know they are black/red and my bike is yellow. But they are well armoured, have some ventilation zones and weren't too hot in 27C (84F) today. My range of motion in my legs was reduced by about 8%, but once I work the leather in I should be fine. Damn sexy Flanders!

Look nice!
    Hmm Leather paint?

Comment

Yeah - that's also what the guy at the store suggested. Where would I buy that though, a leather store?

Comment

Did they come with knee sliders too? I grabbed some cheap replacement ones off of motorcyclecloseouts.com. They were shift brand though. velcro doesn't care though
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

No they didn't come with knee sliders - so you have extra ones?

Comment

Congrats on your new pants
            Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by brownwa
              No they didn't come with knee sliders - so you have extra ones?
              No but here are some nice cheap ones there. Nice look to them too.

Motorcycle Closeouts has Insane Discounts on top-quality helmets & apparel for street, MX, ATV, UTV and bicycle. 5 Star Guarantee. E-Z Returns. Free Shipping.

Motorcycle Closeouts has Insane Discounts on top-quality helmets & apparel for street, MX, ATV, UTV and bicycle. 5 Star Guarantee. E-Z Returns. Free Shipping.
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

25dollars free shipping

Comment

BTW where'd you get leather pants for $125??
                  Kyle

Comment

Re: New Leather Pants - Right on Time for Summer! >:-/

Damn sexy Flanders!

"It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all." LMFAO (best episode eVaR!!!111)

Nice pants, I'm looking for some too.

edit:image added
                    Rock out with your knee out

FREE utilities for your PC

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                      BTW where'd you get leather pants for $125??
                      edit: I can't f***ing spell

Doc's Leathers. Good place but their black crotch-rocket pants start at $200. I managed to get my pair on sale and then haggled my way out of paying tax Remember the golden rule with motorcycle shops: "cash talks"

Comment

Re: New Leather Pants - Right on Time for Summer! >:-/

Originally posted by mpz
                        Damn sexy Flanders!
                        "It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all." LMFAO (best episode eVaR!!!111)

Nice pants, I'm looking for some too.
                        Oh yeah, that episode of the Simpsons had me on the floor. Especially when Homer takes 20 moguls to the groin! And yeah, I've been looking around for affordable pants for a while. Although I am shopping around now for some black leather paint.

Comment

Working...
                        X