X

Need wheel bearing part numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need wheel bearing part numbers

Hey guys. I have a dang ride coming up (Bikers for Babies) and I feel the front end hanging up.....well, starting to howl. I feel this is a wheel bearing because, I took off the calipers front and rear, and spun the wheels, and with nothing but the bearings riding on something I had some grinding sounds. So I am due.

Can someone get me generic part's numbers? I am going to see if my local parts store can cross reference them. I checked on Ron Ayers, but I think it's they're part number, not Suzuki's or the bearings actual numbers.

thanks.-Eric needed ASAP front and rear bearings numbers.
    My sig is boring.

RonAyer's part numbers are Suzuki part numbers and you can use those same numbers through any Suzuki dealership. RonAyers normally fulfills in 3 days + ship time (i.e. - if shipping time is overnight, it'll take 4 days to get the order normally), and most Suzuki dealers also have standard 4 day fulfillment times (but overnight is available from the Suzuki warehouses during the week).

Alternatively, you can cross-reference "All Balls" brand replacements (see http://www.allballsracing.com/ ), which are very cost effective. For your bike, the All Balls part numbers are:
    Front Wheel Bearing & seal Kit - 25-1147 (about $10)
    Rear Wheel Bearing & seal kit 25-1344 (about $27)
    and
    Steering Bearing & seal kit 22-1004 (about $32).

I don't know if you need 2 front bearing kits or just one from All-Balls.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Hello CyberPoet, I´m wondering, what about SKF bearings? are they good as AllBalls? I´m thinking of buying the bearings on SKF with out the kit and reuse the seals.
      1991 Suzuki GSX750F Katana (Ready to Roll!)
      1988 Yamaha FZR400 Genesis (Intensive Cares)
      2008 Honda CBX250 Twister (R.I.P.)

Comment

The SKF are usually decent quality and so are Allballs and they come in a complete kit
        IMO order the Allballs kit and you have new seals as well
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Working...
        X