X

Polished Bowls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polished Bowls!

This is what happens on a friday afternoon when your bike doesnt run yet, and you are waiting on parts, and you want to work on your bike Should look good on the bike though as soon as I get all the seals and gaskets to put them back together.
    Attached Files

totally misread the title, I saw polished bowels
    Live and Lean.
    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
    Romans 3:23

Comment

sweet, especially for something never seen. at least we know how nice they are.

Comment

Yeah Im one of those well I know they look good even if no one sees them kinda people

Comment

Um , okay . Why didn't you polish a more visible part ? Maybe you coulda done something constructive , like removing linkages and cleaning/greasing them , or changing the brake fluid , or ... you get the idea . I mean , nice work and all , but it just doesn't seem worht it to me .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

what did you use to polish?

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Don't forget to clear coat them..
              Other wise....

Comment

the inside of my gas tank could use a nice polish to. never know when someone is going to peek in when im filling up!
                03 katanika

Comment

Don't listen to the guy who's bike is held together with bailing wire and ductape!

Look's good

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dub
                    Don't listen to the guy who's bike is held together with bailing wire and ductape!

Look's good
                    what if the duct tape was polished?
                    03 katanika

Comment

Working...
                    X