No announcement yet.
X

93 750 questions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you wouldnt happen to know roughly what the subframe on the 93 weighs by chance would you?
    never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
    Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
    confused katana build

Comment

Haven't hacked mine off completely to find out lol.
      1992- project katfighter
      2005- GSXR750
      2001- TL1000R
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
      www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
      KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
      KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

lol ok ill be sure to weight it im interested to see how much weight im losing along with the center stand and and 520 conversion alojg with gsxr aluminum swingarm(eventually) i might be droping some good weight what else could be taken off that wouldn't hurt the bike im good with a torch haha
        never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

confused katana build

Comment

520 conversion might save you 1 lb or so.
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Throw the frame and engine in the trash, since those are the pieces that make a Katana heavy

It will be much easier for you to lose 40# than to make the bike lose 40# unless you swap on some Marchesini or BST wheels, completely one off C/F gas tank etc...at which point you could have bought a gsxr in the first place.

And the Duc stuff is so light because it's all tube, not solid. It took them till 2008 to make something competitive with the Japanese bikes
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I know I've posted weights of the just the subframe, mainframe, and both together before.... But I'm not gonna look up where.

Your welcome to search for if you really want to know.

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

cintidude dunno if this makes it easier but I only need the intake camshaft

confused katana build

Comment

Working...
                X