Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shes near to completion - and up for sale

for those followin the project before
    it kinda got to this stage:

but...... now it looks like 10 steps bacwards but i assure ya it will be worth the xtra work that rear end just didnt look right on the eye.... sitting too low!! so a good friend braught me a subframe and this was attatched

now... when i moved house i dropped the old girl an chipped the paint... rather than cover it i decided to take it all off and start a fresh ..... there were a good few coats of paint on there but i eventually made it to bare metal and i sanded the back down too..... tomorrow i will repaint the whole thing only a little different but tha same theme ........... it will be worth it honest....... just look how the rear sits now compared with before!
    i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

you will notice the engine gone!! that is in the shed havin a good goin over before she is fired up again..... new clutch new cams , cam to cam link pipe foam air filters a crankcase breather im just waiting on the gasket set arriving to seal it all back up and put in a windowed clutch cover!

Comment

That is some intense work there. Looks nice!!
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

intense as in... wha'd are ya doin son!!! or wow thats a lot of graft!

thnx .. i know to look at that pic it looks a long way frm finished but it is actually just about there now..... just niggly bits like wheel spacers new spindles and discs etc......... im still looking out for some 3 spoke wheels and a USD front end but theyre expensive an i just dont got the cash right now ...... im just concentrating on getting it working and rideable for now! and that pb blaster is like my new god i wouldnt have got half way through without it! so cheers again 4 that

Comment

I'm glad that the PB Blaster worked for you and that you were able to use it...funny how the UK doesn't have it since you guys are so into fixing vehicles...oh well just like we don't have Red Rubber Grease...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

no1 even heard of it here!!!! banditman ( from my forum ) hes heading over to america this march i told him to get some n try it!! i dont understand why we dont get it?? wd40 is the best we can get?

that or smash away with a hammer and hope for the best

Comment

Some major surgery going on there Doc! That tail looks much better at that height.
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

looks less arlen ness now!!!

Comment

tanks done appart from decals and the rear is still drying its blue coat waitin for the silver to be laid on looks better??? or better before???
                  (the tank in the bacground is the remainders of the kat.... so are the forks behind .... )

Comment

Comment

looks nice
                      97 Katana 600
                      [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

gasket set is on its way from canada so hopefully the engine will be in the frame next time i post up....... and phwoar does she look good all pollished with add-ons!

just won a nw set of rizla leathers on that site a steal at £300....... roughly $600

and they are straight from crescent suzuki too!

Comment

Do you have a link to the project?

Comment

cleaned engine up added new parts waiting for gaskets...... looks schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Comment

Wait , what's with the hose going from the oil filler to the filter ?
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X