CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Marc, you will be missed.

Comment

Marc was the first one to approach me when the cops and I arrived at the rally. He shook my hand and said, "I'm The Cyberpoet." I had been in awe of him for two years.

That first night at the Treetops I was feeling restless and thinking about hitting the road. He sat down and told me that it would make him sad if I left...I had arrived there on a last minute decision anyway. He spent the next two days letting me ride alongside him, along with Mojoe, Everett, and Chris. He was the first one I met, and the last one I said good-bye to.

"Horseman, pass by."

Last edited by zuma; 09-21-2009, 06:33 AM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I think the world is a little darker today with the loss of Marc. He's one of the finest people on KatRiders and I regret not getting to meet him personally.
        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

I am truly at a loss for words. Marc will be missed. Please whoever can pass my condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in Peace Marc.
          Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Zuma, I'm glad you put the pic up. Would be great if anyone else who has pics of him could put them up - many of us who didn't get to meet him in person would appreciate getting to see the face that was behind all the great posts and PMs. Always wanted to see what a genius looked like!
            "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Ride in Peace Marc.

Attached Files
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Just to tell everyone how much this guy was revered on this forum...

We all pitched in and helped pay for a motorcycle to replace his stolen Katana...

That kinda stuff doesn't happen to just anyone... This man was a really great guy, and I miss him already...

=-=

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

I'm lost for words, and will be mourning him in silence for his girlfriend and family.
                  this is the best icon eva

Comment

... I just can't express how I feel right now....

It's not he will be... I already miss Marc.

Krey
                    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Unbelievable...

Comment

Wow, I just don't know what to say. I wasn't prepared to hear about this, this morning. This is around the same time that I heard about my friends passing a month ago.
                        Cyber, even though I did not get the chance to meet you in person, I really appreciated your help and knowledge.
                        You really seemed like a great guy and helped a lot of us on so many levels. Just recently you were chiming in to help me on my dog situation.
                        Truly sad day.
                        Keep riding up in the clouds, you'll be missed.
                        RIP Marc,
                        Pegs down.
                        -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm stunned. What a sweet, kind man.
                          Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

A truely sad day today upon reading of the loss of our dear CP. He was one of a kind, and his knowledge and wisdom will be sorely missed. Pegs down for you Marc, may you always have the sun on your face, and a gentle breeze at your back.
                            2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                            2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Really don't know what to say except RIP Marc and thoughts and prayers to the ones he left behind ......
                              Guylaine
                              Try and keep up now

Comment

I am not even sure of what to say....this is very sad to hear. My deepest sympathy goes out to his family and friends. RIP CP
                                I'm not short.....I am fun sized!

Comment

Working...
                                X