X

Got my oil pan!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my oil pan!!

I bought a 03 kat for 400 bucks has title and everything to it,,guy layed it over and a tree smacked the oil pan,,busting it,,,and smashed the header shut,,,called about a new pan,,,,,,well it was 224 after taxes and such,,,waited it out,,,kept checkin ebay,,,and BAM got my pan for 50 green backs,,,,now,,,gotta wait for it to come in the mail

You have to hate waiting for parts man! You got a good dean on the pan though!

Comment

Originally posted by 95GSX600noob View Post
      You got a good deal on the pan though!
      And the bike!
      Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Comment

Waiting does suck. i'm on round two for the oil pan myself. First one is a good pan bad threat so now waiting on my second one. First one i will take to work one day have them weld the drain shut and ad a new threat to it.

remember rtv is your friend

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
        >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

Yes i did get a good deal on both,,,glad i waited for the pan tho lol

Comment

damnit i need a new pan for my 04 and i just checked tonight b/c after drilling and tapping (stripped the pan) the threads seem to be small and the bolt i put in loosened a little over the last couple days

i almost had you

seller have a store or was it a random 1-time thing?

Comment

Rellik-cycles,,,idk if he has anymore but theres a chance

Comment

Ahhh my oil pan came in yesterday and i didnt get told about it till this mournin,,,gonna go home putbmy oil pick up and pan on oil her up put gas in her nd fire her up

Comment

Working...
                X