No announcement yet.
X

Homemade Anti-Fog Spray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just given "NOVUS #1" to try out for its antifog properties. At 50 degrees with a lite fog out, it's not worth a dime. I think it would work great at 70 degrees with no humidity.. Only name brand stuff I've tried so far. Looking forward to trying some others..
    sigpic
    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
      Yes, Nolan's visors are lexan, and I've clean my nolan visors with old-fashioned windex without issue for years now.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      i usually just use soap and hot water....the windex help with cutting bug guts?

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
        i usually just use soap and hot water....the windex help with cutting bug guts?
        To cut bug guts, use this old trick (any brand/type visor):
        Soak a paper towel with water heavily (do not wring out). Close visor and lay towel over the visor. Come back in 5 to 60 minutes, wipe away rehydrated bug guts. Then clean as normal.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet

Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I use my hockey visor anti-fog spray on my helmet... works amazing.
          Add to that my helmet has excellent ventalation as well... but i don't have any fogging issues.
          98 GSX750F
          95 Honda VT600 vlx
          08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

I have a scorpion helmet. They claim their visors are fog-proof, and so far I agree down into the mid-forties, at least. we'll see when it gets real cold eh?

Comment

thats cool thanks

Comment

Working...
              X