X

what size jet kit is this ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what size jet kit is this ?

I have a 97 750 kat motor with 600 carbs , it runs great , surprisingly , but i'm curious what kind of jet kit it has , the mains are 110 and the c-clip on the needles are at the highest point , the a/f screws were about 2 3/4 turns out now there about 3 1/4 ( runs better with the bigger engine this way ) , i don't know what the stock sizes are but if someone would enlighten me it would be great , p.s the bike has a stock filter , and a full yosh system , will hit an indicated 160 ( indicated) and wheelie ! so whatever it is , seems to work well, thanks guys

might not want to talk about wheelies on here. lol
    your suzuki qualified tech

flinstone little block mod

Comment

yeah i know , i never intentionally do it , just replaced the fork seals , don't wanna blow them out , but i wonder if anybody can actually help on the jet kit question? i mean i have no clue what stage or anything it could be just that the mains say 110

Comment

might find some answers in here... look in cyber poets link

your suzuki qualified tech

flinstone little block mod

Comment

Probably a DJ or Factorypro jet kit . they're tha only ones that made them for the pre Kats .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

anybody have any ideas? 110 jets? what size is stock?

Comment

jetting

cant help you much, but i can tell you that the 88-94 750 came with 105's in carbs 1,2, and 4...while #3 was stock at 110.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

Working...
              X