X

Installed a 14 Tooth Front Sprocket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol[/quote]
    Actually, it's a good thing. I'm wondering if I should post something on the Speedohealder I've installed? [/quote]

I want to see you do a post of "What's under your seat". For those of you that have never had the pleasure of meeting Tony this guy can pack a bike. He has repair kits, tools galore, first aid stuff, maybe even a table saw . Ok...maybe not a table saw but his packing style and what he has under the seat would be a good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_Guelph
      I want to see you do a post of "What's under your seat". For those of you that have never had the pleasure of meeting Tony this guy can pack a bike. He has repair kits, tools galore, first aid stuff, maybe even a table saw . Ok...maybe not a table saw but his packing style and what he has under the seat would be a good post.
      Maybe I should. There is a lot of stuff there.
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Originally posted by Kat-A-Tonic
        Originally posted by TheKlic
        wow, sorry for the partial hijack kat-a-tonic
        lol
        Actually, it's a good thing. I'm wondering if I should post something on the Speedohealder I've installed?
        Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Working...
        X