shirt designs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKNL2
    Originally posted by Jax
    I know this was one I submitted a long time ago and many of the older people probably remember the idea but what about a T-shirt with this design:

Used it for the magnets a while back..
    I would just want the hot babe on the Kat without all the text. She and the bike speak for themselves. Black shirt, I am in.
    +1

Comment

How bout if you used t-shirts that were hi-tech fabrics instead if cotton? I have PLENTY of cotton tee's, but NO hi-tech, wicking shirts that have designs on them.
      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Sorry all, but no t-shirts for me. There are too many flavors around and the KatRiders T is fine by me.
        Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
          i want a shirt that says "silly rider..." on the front and "tricks are for squids" shirt w/ a guy doing a wheelie and a big red circle and / going through it on the back.
          I like that idea!!!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by skasner

i want a shirt that says "silly rider..." on the front and "tricks are for squids" shirt w/ a guy doing a wheelie and a big red circle and / going through it on the back.

+1 I would buy that to

Comment

Jax, that t-shirt would be AWESOME! I'd buy a couple of those! Icyhandlz I'm interested in purchasing some katriderider Parifanaila.Post some samples pics.
              "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

Originally posted by rwcreigh
                Originally posted by SKNL2
                Originally posted by Jax
                I know this was one I submitted a long time ago and many of the older people probably remember the idea but what about a T-shirt with this design:

Used it for the magnets a while back..
                I would just want the hot babe on the Kat without all the text. She and the bike speak for themselves. Black shirt, I am in.
                +1
                +1 - No Text besides KatRiders.com and I'd defiantely pick up one.
                05 GSX-600
                89 zx750r
                04 Honda TRX-450

Comment

Heres my 2 cents on this Black would be awesome. I made a Back and a front using the artwork that was already on this thread. I tried to preserve the original artwork.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Archerdude..that is awesome...funnier than all get out...I like it!!!...
                    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

+1 ArcherDude!
                      "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

Thats great let me know I am in and a price.
                        "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Working...
                        X