shirt designs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shirt designs

hey,
    me and my buddy are just trying to make some money, and we are thinking of making shirts. now im not trying to advertise or committ anyone to buying one, just seeing the interest in a shirt with lets say the "katana" kanja or maybe a busa kanja symbol, or just something along that sort. you think that type of thing might sell on ebay or something like that along here??? thanks for your help and advice guys. ttyl

if it looks good, i would get one

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

You mean kind of like the stuff here:

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I would be interested if it will be black or dark grey!
        Demon...Taste like chicken!

Comment

me too if you make them in 3x..and if the price is right

Comment

Sounds cool. I would have to see them before I order but I might be interested in something like that.

Comment

I know this was one I submitted a long time ago and many of the older people probably remember the idea but what about a T-shirt with this design:

Used it for the magnets a while back..
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

works for me

Comment

If the shirt is the same style as the Hawaiian relax fit, then you may have something... I would be interest as long as it is priced reasonably. The "katana" kanji desing would be great.
                  Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
                    I know this was one I submitted a long time ago and many of the older people probably remember the idea but what about a T-shirt with this design:

lmao... i'd be shot on site if i bought one of those. nice artwork though.

i want a shirt that says "silly rider..." on the front and "tricks are for squids" shirt w/ a guy doing a wheelie and a big red circle and / going through it on the back.
                    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

i want a shirt that says "silly rider..." on the front and "tricks are for squids" shirt w/ a guy doing a wheelie and a big red circle and / going through it on the back.

Or have the guy flying off the bike, with nothing but flipflops, bermuda shorts and a t-shirt on.

Comment

I just bought a couple of Katrider shirts...its about time..the beers made me do it!!!

Comment

when are you planning to make some proto types?i will test them for youLOL LOL....

Comment

always interested in quality kick ass gear, especially something out of the norm, i consider being called "normal" an insult,hehehe Lets see what ya got,
                            TAZ
                            "VEGETARIAN" Old indian word for "BAD HUNTER"

Comment

Originally posted by Jax

I would just want the hot babe on the Kat without all the text. She and the bike speak for themselves. Black shirt, I am in.

Comment

Working...
                              X