X

Donation from newenough.com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donation from newenough.com

Hey I just ordered a couple of things from newenough.com and at the checkout screen it gave me the option to send a dollar to my favorite online group. Kat Riders was on the list of choices. I was just wondering if they were really sending a dollar or not. If this is legit maybe everyone should go and buy a little something and send Kat Riders a dollar. Could add up.
    My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

New Enough is a "sponser" in that way..
    In case you havent noticed we (KatRiders)
    do our best to drive business to New Enough..
    In turn they help support the site.

Like the way other vendors offer an item for
    raffle..

There hasn't been a raffle lately has there??

Comment

Yeah, I've given before. I love seeing that on the invoice.

Comment

The one time I have did buy something from them I donated...but the amount of people I have sent to that site is huge. I drum up as much bizz for them as I can.
        1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
        2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
        Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Yeah we are in officially with New Enough. They are great people there and most people have a very favorable experience dealing with them. Ive got nothing but good things to say about everyone over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
            Like the way other vendors offer an item for
            raffle..

There hasn't been a raffle lately has there??
            There hasn't been a KR raffle for the benefit of KR to date, as far as I know. A few of us did put up prizes to raffle for the benefit of Chris (Arsenic) when he went down, but that raffle wasn't handled by KR -- just by a variety of KR members.

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I just made my first purchase from there today, most likely wouldn't have gone that route had the crew here not suggested them!

Comment

Now that's a great sponsor.
                I'll be sure to send my business that way.
                ALWAYS THE REAL!!!!

93ZX11D Candy Wine Red
                Cardon Fiber D&D Full Exhaust,
                Vortex Sprockets 1dwn frnt 2up back
                She looks like Hell but is a True Battle Cat!
                no pun intended
                07ZX10 Special Edition Stock
                09ZX14 in the making Need a lil more$$$1st
                99Kat600 Custom Paint By Kali's AirBrushing, Chrome rims, Chrome GrabBar,Chrome Kickstand, Chrome Heel Gaurds, Braada Cowl,Lowered,Mesh Mod, More mods & Chrome to come

Comment

NewEnough are great people and I'd recommend them whether they had us on their sponsor list or not.
                  That said, we are on their list of sponsored sites but to date have not earned enough credits to get anything. I got real excited when they contacted me a couple months ago...but they were only updating records When we do get something though I'm sure we'll raffle it for charity or do a drawing or find something else creative.
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                    NewEnough are great people and I'd recommend them whether they had us on their sponsor list or not.
                    That said, we are on their list of sponsored sites but to date have not earned enough credits to get anything. I got real excited when they contacted me a couple months ago...but they were only updating records When we do get something though I'm sure we'll raffle it for charity or do a drawing or find something else creative.

Wait, how does it work then? Are we giving KR 1 dollar credits towards an item, and then they'll ship it? I was always under the impression that they just send you a buck when we donate.

Comment

That said, we are on their list of sponsored sites but to date have not earned enough credits to get anything
                      New enough now sells parts too so thats definately a benefit for everyone and hopefully we get those credits in no time !!

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot
                        Wait, how does it work then? Are we giving KR 1 dollar credits towards an item, and then they'll ship it? I was always under the impression that they just send you a buck when we donate.
                        NewEnough received so many forums wanting sponsorship and free stuff that instead of selecting one or two and telling everyone else no they now set up a "kitty" fund and a donation link. When you buy something and click the link to donate $1 to KR it goes into the pool until we get enough built up to buy merchandise. Then it is ours to give away, raffle, test, etc as we see fit. Your $1 donation through NewEnough still goes to KR but not till it's built up with a bunch of other $1's.
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Ahhhh, I see. Sounds like a good deal, eventually.

Comment

Working...
                          X