No announcement yet.
X

biker vs rider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a minute, are you saying if you have a bike u automatically get a trashy wife too

I think crunchie may take offense to that.

Comment

Re: biker vs rider

Originally posted by Phoenix_Rising
      what makes a person a biker or a rider and why.
      Simplest question in the world!

CHICKS DIG BIKES!!!

8)

Comment

Re: biker vs rider

Originally posted by freight dog
        Originally posted by Phoenix_Rising
        what makes a person a biker or a rider and why.
        Simplest question in the world!

CHICKS DIG BIKES!!!

8)
        Amen brother....

Well, everyone has a different view of the term or in how the word is used and this is natural. So, lets sufice it to say, for me, I am both but more importantly, i consider myself an enthusist. In the truest form. I love motorcycles...period. My wife would have you believe that i love them more than her.

More over, from what i have read from here it's all the same. It's the love of the ride. I own more than one brand , actually, 7 different brands. However, no matter what i ride, i always where the same hat. (if ya know what i mean).

Yet...you've got the bike...the other 2 come naturaly..haha
        Considering I don't know you or your personality nor do you know me, i'll let this slide for now. What you say about me doesnt bother me. What you may say or even imply about "my" wife, does.

Moving on... Phoenix, great subject

Comment

What makes a biker a biker?

It's not hard to explain ... a Rider rides their motorcycle primarily for recreation like sunday ridout types that drive a car most of the time. These are the same people that don't get the bike out until it's above 50+ degrees sunny and warm. A biker on the other hand uses motorcycle as their primary transportation. An example ... I've been riding bikes snow, rain or shine for almost 20 years. I feel more safe and more comfortable on 2 wheels than 4
          like the bike is a piece of me.

Comment

A biker pedals.
            A rider twists the throttle.

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I wonder if there will be a Wikipedia article on this topic?
              "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Quote:
                Yet...you've got the bike...the other 2 come naturaly..haha

Considering I don't know you or your personality nor do you know me, i'll let this slide for now. What you say about me doesnt bother me. What you may say or even imply about "my" wife, does.
                It's all in fun...just joking around...don't go jason on us okay?

Comment

i guess you could also say they are the same thing.

the question that should be asked is what is the difference between a rider and a driver. sometimes I ride my bike.....which means i just sit back and go with the flow. sometimes I drive it.....which is taking control of the machine and making it do what you feel like doing.

biker and rider.....same thing if you ask me. but feel free to call yourself whichever you wish. i will describe my self as either/or.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Riders are looking for a quicky; Bikers are looking for a love affair.
                    Popcorn Love

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn
                      Riders are looking for a quicky; Bikers are looking for a love affair.
                      Rider all the way, baby!!!!! Where's a "slap the bitch on the ass" smiley when you need one?

Comment

I don't know, but we need one.
                        Popcorn Love

Comment

Working...
                        X