X

New way to port and polish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New way to port and polish

The community for Audi news and discussion.

Disclaimer: Don't do this

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau View Post

The community for Audi news and discussion.

I'm going to try that with the Busa tonight. I don't have any sand though, so I'll probably just use road salt.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
      I'm going to try that with the Busa tonight. I don't have any sand though, so I'll probably just use road salt.

Road salt is way too coarse. Run it through Michelles truck first to break it down a bit .

Comment

What a friggen IDIOT!
        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

If you use road salt, just make sure you drain the oil down and re-fill it with rust stop, you don't want your pistons going rusty!

Ian

sigpic

Comment

like in my young days when we were working on our mopeds grinding the cylinderhead of our twostrokes on the sidewalk to get higher compression ( however THAT did work...) the filing however didn't.... (in the end )

Comment

so, if you use a 25lb bag for a car, how much for a bike ? Anything to get more horses
              Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
              Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

hmmm, a quicker way to clean up the welds on the header...AWESOME!

I was also thinking of running some muratic acid through my gas tank to clean the carbs real good....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I heard about that a few years ago but it was on the honda forums

Comment

Pretty smart guy! Eveybody knows 25 lbs of sand into your engine will make it perform better
                    25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

That has to be a joke, i find it hard to believe that someone could be that stupid. omg
                      Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
                        That has to be a joke, i find it hard to believe that someone could be that stupid. omg
                        you would think

but....

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau View Post

... I like that Dan felt the need to add the disclaimer
                        Last edited by chinto; 01-03-2008, 12:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
                          The stupidity of people should NEVER be underestimated . Wow . I think if dude did this for REAL , he needs to be killed . "I'm sorry , but you've proven yourself to be too stupid to live."
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

wow, most things don't surprise me, that however is a new level of stupidity.

Comment

25lb bucket of sand 50$.
                              12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon 6$.
                              Being such a douche bag to post this question.....PRICELESS

Comment

Working...
                              X