X

Front reflector and part confirmation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front reflector and part confirmation

I was checking my brake pads on my front calipers and had also taken down one of my calipers to look for a pin since I'd dropped it inside. Of course, I idiotically missed retightening one (maybe both) of the bolts since a friend needed a lift home. On the freeway, I'd noticed the reflector thing on the caliper (right side) had fallen down and was upside down. Before I could pull over to check it, we hit a huge line of bumps. Plus with the traffic and a newbie rider on the back, I didn't have time to check it until later, when BOTH BOLTS had fallen out, taking the reflector with them.

Can anyone confirm that it's part 6 or part 13-1 and that I need two of them? I think it's 13-1, but the fiche is confusing to me. My caliper is currently tied on with some rubber hose and wire that I scrounged and I don't think it'll leave the garage again until I fix everything up. However, the annoying part is that I don't know where to get that little reflector thing. I mean, it really didn't do all that much and such, but I hate losing anything at all. Any leads?

what about part 6?? must be a diffent size? i realy have no idea as i have never taken mine off

Comment

The main front brake caliper mounting bolt for your bike should be M8x35 unless I'm mistaken. Any decent hardware or auto parts store. Take the one from the opposite side with you to match it up.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
      X