Katana of the Month October 2008

Welcome to the KatRiders.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KatRiders.com > Suzuki Katana Forums > Bike Reviews

Bike Reviews Tell us about your exploits on other bikes.

Old 04-21-2014, 12:10 PM   #21
eBay ID: lastleg69

Cool funny

Originally Posted by maniac1886 View Post
+1 or maybe shes thinkin: Oh, you think thats a motorcycle? Maybe we should both see other men....
Hah hah hah!!!

'91 Katana 600 custom right-side shift, Yoshimura Exhaust, Vinyl Carbon Fiber wrapped.

'09 Aprilia Mana 850 Carbon Fiber body work, Leo Vince Exhaust, HID conversion
lastleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:37 AM   #22

come on, Grom is a surfing term for youngsters beginning to surf. perfect name for a little bike to get started on...
FireKit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:21 PM   #23
Chicken Strip

These little guys are fun to mess around with! They can take a beating as well, and there are a number of easy to replace aftermarket parts available for it that don't break the bank either.

People do all sorts of stuff with them, there's even a guy that managed to throw on a 250cc engine on a Grom.
vbetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:39 PM   #24
Supporting Member
eBay ID: guysmustang

Total crap. But, fun as hell.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
spammer police
USAF veteran
If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group
92xjunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 09:40 AM   #25
eBay ID: Driftsi

Looks like a lot of fun if you live in the right area for one, but for a fraction of the cost I bought my katana and it's a lot more bike. Grom's are still so new, and it's Honda so that jacks the price up. Reminds me of the old Trail 50's. Which are cool too, but overpriced.
Xerrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:50 PM   #26
Skid Mark

Default Grom Fun

Great Pit bikes. Fun to have at large events to get around and put on a rack on the back of SUV to take on vacation. I built a hitch rack and take my '86 Honda Elite to FL. Hardly use the car. Lots of aftermarket stuff to have fun with, clubs and racing for low cost. I have a Dipstick for that.
MCDsticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:47 PM   #27

I know this thread is old as mess but when i was teaching with the MSF our site got a GROM, they are fun as shit! so light and can trick really easy. when ever the class was out on lunch or had left for the day me and the other coaches would jump speed bumps with it and practice stoppies. That thing loves to be up on the front wheel, within the first month I had gotten the stoppie 180 down pat and could fly across the parking lot pull a stoppie in front of the containers where we locked the bikes up at and flip the back tire around and land it in the container!

Even till this day if I came across one for a good deal i would buy it in a heartbeat!
My old Ninja
Suerte is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

KatRiders.com > Suzuki Katana Forums > Bike Reviews