Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Krazy Kreations Undertail - 56K BEWARE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are full of S**t when they said 2 weeks to delivery It took almost 3 months before I got it so beware of that fact
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Originally posted by JBLUE View Post
      they are full of S**t when they said 2 weeks to delivery It took almost 3 months before I got it so beware of that fact
      Hey JBLUE, how did you do it to flush the undertail with the tail? I was working on it last night but there are these little plastic tabs inside the tail that don't let the undertail flush... did you end up cutting those?
      "...if you lead, they will follow"

Comment

Originally posted by razor View Post
        Hey JBLUE, how did you do it to flush the undertail with the tail? I was working on it last night but there are these little plastic tabs inside the tail that don't let the undertail flush... did you end up cutting those?
        I had the same tail, yep... cut 'em off
        2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
        2008 GSXR 600

Comment

Originally posted by Zuzu_2000 View Post
          I had the same tail, yep... cut 'em off
          ...what did you use to cut them off?

Comment

Originally posted by JBLUE View Post
            If I can remember Took my Artifibras about a month mabye 2 months

Comment

dremmel
              2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
              2008 GSXR 600

Comment

dremmel
                ...yes, I ended up using a dremmel myself. It took me a couple of hours to get it right, however I haven't put the screws on. I was looking at yours and did not see any screws other than those securing the tag. How are you securing it?

Comment

I have the ones going through my plate bracket holding the undertail in place as well. I did have the push pin things that expand when you push the pin in. They both fell out when i hit the pot hole so now its just the bolts on the bracket.
                  Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
                  www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Originally posted by razor View Post
                    ...yes, I ended up using a dremmel myself. It took me a couple of hours to get it right, however I haven't put the screws on. I was looking at yours and did not see any screws other than those securing the tag. How are you securing it?
                    Originally posted by Erki View Post
                    I have the ones going through my plate bracket holding the undertail in place as well. I did have the push pin things that expand when you push the pin in. They both fell out when i hit the pot hole so now its just the bolts on the bracket.
                    Same here... once you put the tail back on the bike, the bolts that hold the rear grab bar and the two tabs that push in on the front part of the tail piece (near the battery) hold the tail on well. On mine the KK undertail hugged the bottom of the frame so there was no rattling or bouncing around.
                    2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
                    2008 GSXR 600

Comment

Same here... once you put the tail back on the bike, the bolts that hold the rear grab bar and the two tabs that push in on the front part of the tail piece (near the battery) hold the tail on well. On mine the KK undertail hugged the bottom of the frame so there was no rattling or bouncing around.
                      ...so that means that I only need to drill two holes, right?

Comment

I had four holes but two arent being used. So yeah two holes should do the trick. Just use the bolts holding on your plate bracket.
                        Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
                        www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

wow... i know i'm reviving a DEAD thread, but just wanted to drop some info on this... for all the guys that are thinkin of getting a KK undertail, he is notorious for SLOW shipment... so, in 2 months, me and the wife are moving to miami (where he is based) , so if you guys end up ordering one, shoot me a PM and i can go there in person, pick it up, and ship it out for you... should cut a substantial amount of ship time

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                          "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

nice, where did you get that????
                            sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

Working...
                            X