X

AGV Helmets fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGV Helmets fit

I heard that AGV helmets fits too small compared to other brands. Some people on ebay its selling them because of this. Anybody knows something about it? I want to buy an AGV Pacific Helmet.

Thanks

The Dog.
    D&K

I have an AGV Demon Top and it fits good. I wear a large and I can wear a large in Arai, or Shoei, or an HJC. Now different models fit differently. Go to a local shop try one on then buy it off ebay. I currently have and XL AGV Replica helmet that I need to get rid of. It has the Aussie flag on it with a CROC on the back of it. It is a 97 model though.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

The reason why I'm looking for this model its because its on clearance on MAWOnline.com. Its dot & snell aproved AND they have this Grey/Golden scheme that goes perfect with my Goldie Kat. All for $49! I think my size (if its the same with HJC) would be L.
      Thanks
      D&K

Comment

Can somebody explain to me what's this "Chicken Strip" thing.
        D&K

Comment

It is the unused portion of your tire. You know where you are going thru the twisties and do not go all the way over to the edge of the tire. That is the chicken strip meaning you are to chicken to lean that far over. Thats all it is. With my tire set up 120/60 and 160/60 I drag parts before I will get the edge of the tire.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Got it.
            D&K

Comment

MAW sucks ! Because of them I have an extra helmet I don't want . They shipped me the wrong color ( kinda a silvery/gold looking thing) and wouldn't exchange it for the right one . They did give me the one I wanted at their cost , though . Their prices ARE very good , it's just they kinda suck otherwise .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i have the agv rossi gp1 ...its a cheep helmet but its very well made i love it and i ahve medium.....and i wear like a 7-1/4th hat

Comment

Working...
                X