X

Can someone help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help

So I recently rebuild my front shocks and never really took notice how it all goes back together I assumed the manual would help there but my question is do anyone know how many bushings go on the shock where axle slides thru I got my shed tore up looking and can only find one pls help and if you have a pic that would be great it's a 2001 600 katana and need a rough idea about the axle and all spacers I have 2 there say for the rims but only one for the shock I had to remove it for the drain screw if that helps also the manual I am using is the Hayes one

The online fiche is a good place to look at what order parts go in.
    1989 GSXF 750 Katana.
    V&H supersport exhaust, ported head, GSXR cams
    Michelin PR2's, RT fork springs and R6 shock

Comment

This is life's way of telling you to bag up, label or screw back in whatever you take off...Nobody's memory is that good.

Schematic courtesy of BikeBandit.com

Comment

Thanks that's what I needed now to finish assembly. Also do anyone know why I can only post on certain boards and can't upload pictures

Comment

Originally posted by 2001nfldkatana View Post
          Thanks that's what I needed now to finish assembly. Also do anyone know why I can only post on certain boards and can't upload pictures

Probably cause you're a skid mark...
          2004 KTM 525 EXC
          2004 KTM 200 EXC
          1990 Suzuki GSX600F
          1978-1/2 AMF/H-D Low Rider 1200

Comment

There's only a limited number of direct uploads allowed, otherwise pics have to be uploaded to an image hosting site and linked to.
            I haven't read the rules in forever, but I seem to remember there being some things that aren't allowed until you get to 10 posts.
            1998 Katana 750
            1992 Katana 1100
            2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Bag and tag +1^
              We may not always win the game, but we never lose the party.

Comment

I

Comment

Working...
                X