No announcement yet.
X

Katriders Photo Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about the permission on that link. Having the link is supposed to be the permission, though it probably wants to force you to use a google sign in.

Ok, I made a photobucket account. On a side note, how do you make it attach as a thumbnail, instead of fullsize?

Once More, At the strip club.

1997 GSX750F

Comment

• Winner lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Prymaldark View Post
        Ok, I made a photobucket account. On a side note, how do you make it attach as a thumbnail, instead of fullsize?
        Most image sites have a "clickable thumb" option to share .
        BTW , how are you only getting 29mpg ? Even running so rich I was fouling plugs I did better ...
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• That overall average includes a couple fills that got drained out; either for storage or due to faulty petcock. However, I have been getting 26-30 lately, I think that my valves are sorely in need of adjustment. I should be able to do that this coming weekend, just waiting on a set of feeler gauges.

Last season I was getting 30-35, and my max with the bike has been 35.7. I know part of the issue is my wrist as well. I usually cruise at 5-7k rpm, not sure how that compares to others though.

1997 GSX750F

Comment

• is the img function still working
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Yes, the [img] tags work for me. I was just wondering how some seem to make the forum do a thumbnail. I have checked the FAQ and such, but it calls for buttons that I do not see. I have written it off as due to forum modification. Then again, if others can see a 'Manage Attachments' button, then perhaps it is due to adblock; it has been known to cause issues with sites in the past.

1997 GSX750F

Comment

• Originally posted by Prymaldark View Post
                How about your kat with some type of sports field/arena.
                Just in case anyone missed it, this is the next challenge.

1997 GSX750F

Comment

• Shooting is a sport I have a shooting range in a field.........does that count as sports field?

Comment

• Sure. The previous posts have encouraged flexibility and creativity; I see no reason to stop that trend. Wait, is this an established shooting range, or just a field that you have a target set up in? Heheh!

I had in mind something like the local little leage or school baseball, football, or soccer fields. However, I'm not playing this round, so let us see what you can come up with.

1997 GSX750F

Comment

• I mean, an alley cut out of your back yard is just an alley. An actual hun range is perfectly viable tho
                      My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
                      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
                      2007 GSXR 750

Comment

• It's a range I've shoot in many times and run all my drills at. It is a rifle and pistol range in my back yard lol target are up year round all steel......but I'll try to get a real sport feild in ....got a baseball field 8 miles away .

Comment

• Originally posted by magman View Post
                          It's a range I've shoot in many times and run all my drills at. It is a rifle and pistol range in my back yard lol target are up year round all steel......but I'll try to get a real sport feild in ....got a baseball field 8 miles away .
                          I would like to see pics of your back yard range, maybe post up a pic in the Shooters forum?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
                            I would like to see pics of your back yard range, maybe post up a pic in the Shooters forum?
                            OK give me a few

Comment

• Local baseball field at the fairgrounds hope you can see it in the background.

Next challenge your katana at a gas pump getting fuel
                              Last edited by magman; 08-02-2015, 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Dang, I just topped off yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                                X