X

Double Bubble Windscreen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Bubble Windscreen

I was trying to search for a pic of a double Bubble Windscreen for a 1998 Kat. To see how it looks but i dint have any success. does anyone have a tip if someone have one your own bike?

Had one. Looked great. Melted the dash. Removed it.

Got a tweaked piece of plastic? Some roughed up paint? Here's the place to get some tips on repairing your Suzuki Katana.

Comment

They don't look NEAR as good on a Pre. I bought one, put it on for a few pictures, then sold it for half of what I paid for it just to get it out of my sight, LoL!!!
      sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
      2004 Katana 600 - Gone
      2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Again, for the record, the stock screen on my bandit melted the dash on that too... so if It's going to be parked in the sun I just throw my gloves over the dash.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
          Again, for the record, the stock screen on my bandit melted the dash on that too... so if It's going to be parked in the sun I just throw my gloves over the dash.
          That's just wrong - a design flaw. It's not like these "Kats" and "Thieves" are nocturnal.

Comment

Working...
          X