• Show
Clear All

looks good

Comment

That hugger is just beautyfull!
      Nice job, real nice looking bike.
      Also love that seat.

Too bad the "aileron" (licenseplate)
      There is talk about adopting similar size licenseplates here is Portugal... scary thought!
      Too old to dream, too young to reason...
      I am fond of my rough edges.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gytrdunkat View Post
        Looks great! That seat is awesome!

Let me add, how much did that seat cost! You can do all sorts of fun stuff with thier configurator!
        i can not recall the exact cost of the seat cover. i think i paid around £45 for it and then it took around 2 hours to fit it to the origonal seat. i used a staple gun on the cover to get a profesional look to it.
        im glad that most people like the hugger and it was all done with aerosol cans.

Comment

Very nice bike indeed! You did a great job and I say keep the hugger as is too. Do you like your double bubble? How well does it route the wind over you because it looks taller than stock?

Comment

That is freakin' nice man...
            Most unique seat I've ever seen...
            It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by mdbonjr View Post
              Very nice bike indeed! You did a great job and I say keep the hugger as is too. Do you like your double bubble? How well does it route the wind over you because it looks taller than stock?
              the double bubble screen works great. it is taller than the stock screen but it keeps the wind blast off you. i am 6'3" tall and found with the normal screen you get a wind blast when you get above 80mph. this screen is not a power bronze one after a number of people on another forum said they are crap and have an effect on the bike handling at speed. this screen is from a U.K company called skidmax and i receved it the day after i orderd it.

Comment

Do they have a website? I couldn't find anything on google. How much did it cost you?

Comment

Originally posted by mdbonjr View Post
                  Do they have a website? I couldn't find anything on google. How much did it cost you?
                  the website is here for you http://skidmarx.co.uk/

i think i paid around £45 for it.

Comment

Fantastic transformation. KOTM material. Where did you get that seat?

Oops. Saw the link about the seat. Thanks.
                    Last edited by ckoepke; 05-25-2008, 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    sigpic

"Computer users who do not back up their data deserve to lose it, period." - William H. Gates III

Comment

Looks really nice
                      2007 Honda CBR600rr
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                      sigpic

Comment

wow

Comment

what is that thing below the passenger peg on the clutch side?
                          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                            what is that thing below the passenger peg on the clutch side?
                            if you mean the small round thing it is the road tax disc that we need in the u.k to be legal on the roads. its just another taxation from the british goverment like the one on petrol and everything we need.

Comment

Looks great man very very nice work!

Comment

Outstanding job. I like the Original flair of the British flag on the hugger.
                                That definately makes your Kat a stand out. I say you should keep it.
                                I may have to get one and paint it in Steelers style. Diamond plating that is.
                                Last edited by JaxKat; 07-21-2008, 08:11 PM.
                                2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                                Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                                "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                                Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                                Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                                "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Working...
                                X