X

Opinion on paint scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on paint scheme

I've been lurking in this forum for awhile, just recently got around to creating an account. Havn't gotten a Kat yet, but really have my heart set on getting one.

Anyways, when I finally do get one, I kinda want it to stand apart, and look different. I've been thinking of a paint scheme, and I wanted some of your opinions on it.

I like to build scale models of cars and motorcycles. I bought a busa model, and after browsing the bike shop, found a gsxr with a color scheme that I just loved. so i applied it to my model hayabusa. I enjoy this scheme so much, that I am thinking of carrying it over to a kat once I finally get one. Here's some pics, let me know what you guys think.

I at least want to incorporate those colors, but I dont know if I want the busa swoosh or not. I cant think of any other designs though. I just know I love the color combination.

the digital slacker painted his kat a while back...

-Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I think it would look awesome as long as you don't put the Busa decals on it. You could go with a huge Kanji on there instead and would look perfect.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
        I think it would look awesome as long as you don't put the Busa decals on it. You could go with a huge Kanji on there instead and would look perfect.
        That would be cool...did some digging, found out the kanji on the busa means "fast and strong"

I cant think of a good word to have a kanji for. The Kanji for Katana looks like the symbol for Pie, lol. Dont want to have to deal with people asking me why I have Pie on the side of my bike, lol.

Found this neat little english to kanji dictionary though...pretty neat..

Comment

Working...
        X