X

$200 Kat is finally finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $200 Kat is finally finished

Well, I have finally finished the Madville Kat. It has been a long process, and I want to thank Kat Riders for all of their help. There were so many post on this site that helped me get through the repair and rebuilding process. Thanks again All. Here are the pics of the finished Kat. Let me know what you think.....
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Go Buckeyes !!!

Where in the hell are you people finding these $200 kats? nice job

Comment

That's a fabulous job. $200 ??? Could I buy it from you ? I'll pay you double
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by hellcamp
        That's a fabulous job. $200 ??? Could I buy it from you ? I'll pay you double
        Not for sale, LOL. It has taken me almost a year, and I have put a ton of time, and another $400 dollars into this project. Thanks for you comments, and once again for all of your help.
        sigpic

Go Buckeyes !!!

Comment

$600 in total, not bad, not bad at all.
          Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

I bought mine for $1700 but it was money well spent =)

Comment

Nice job, where did you get those mirrors at? Cause they aren't stock are they?

Comment

Zombieeeeeeeeeeeeeee threadddddddddddd
                Guylaine
                Try and keep up now

Comment

Working...
                X