X

Teknic Apex Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teknic Apex Gloves

Does anyone use these or know anyone that has? I'm thinking of purchasing these next week as a much needed upgrade from my Fly Racing dirtbike gloves. They seem to be a decent entry level gauntlet type glove that offers decent protection, and for the closeout price and free shipping, looks like a good deal!
    "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
    1 Corinthians 10:31
    sigpic

Well I got my order yesterday and got a chance to ride with them. They seem to be good and I hope they hold up. Glad I got a size up, because they seem a little snug but nothing too bad and breaking them in will help. They're a little warm, but again nothing too bad. Overall, they're a major upgrade from my dirt bike gloves, and if you're looking for a good entry level gauntlet styl glove that offers some protection, it's a good deal.
    "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
    sigpic

Comment

Please let us know how you like them and how they hold up. In the market for a new pair my self.
      - Josh

2003 Suzuki Katana 600, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust, plasti dipped black and green (almost). I live and ride in Upstate NY.

Comment

UPDATE

After a 10HR ride over the weekend the gloves are still in great shape. It was in the 80's and they weren't too warm at all. I'm not sure this had anything to do with the gloves, but my thumb got a little numb on my throttle hand. Think this was just due to the amount of time on the bike and a certain grip I had on the bars which I changed and it lightened up. They seem to be a solid glove, and again for the price I'm happy with the purchase.
        sigpic

Comment

WINTER UPDATE

I rode with them over the weekend in high 30's weather and they are not a cold weather glove. After about 25min my hands were super cold! Yesterday I rode and it was in the 50's and they were fine. After 7 months they still are in great shape.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X